LexisNexis Launches Nexis Diligence+™
Sep 14, 2023
Nexis Diligence+™ pairs advanced technology and an unmatched collection of global data to empower organizations to mitigate risk and conduct due diligence at scale.
NEW YORK— Sept 14, 2023—Today, LexisNexis® launched a new due diligence solution that is setting a higher standard for assessing risk at scale—Nexis Diligence+™. The new platform pairs advanced technology with access to an unmatched collection of global data to help organizations quickly identify threats and make decisions with confidence.
Nexis Diligence+ helps companies mitigate reputational, regulatory, financial and strategic risks by connecting them with the critical intelligence needed to vet customers, suppliers, partners, and other third-parties. Users can conduct enhanced due diligence, map relationships and affiliations, search for negative news and ESG-related coverage, and check against sanctions to build thorough, 360-degree risk assessment profiles while maintaining an auditable trail.
“When it comes to due diligence research, it’s important to have high standards—especially for evaluating risk,” said Dani McCormick, Vice President, Product. “Within Nexis Diligence+, business professionals will find the tools they need to conduct searches at scale, efficiently identify business risks, make more informed decisions and earn maximum responsible profit.”
The platform’s high-volume, scalable searching capabilities were specifically designed to save time and streamline the often-complicated and time-consuming research process—just one of the many features that make Nexis Diligence+™ one of the most comprehensive due diligence tools on the market:
- Customizable entity view: Users can customize and tailor their risk-scoring methodologies to reflect their company’s goals and best practices. Default preferences can be set at an organizational level to ensure process consistency across all users.
- High-volume, scalable searching capabilities: Upload unlimited entities and generate results exponentially From there, users access a condensed view of the data to annotate, refresh, set alerts for, and export.
- Insight-filled reports: Quickly uncover insights and trends to inform business decisions or future research with powerful visualization tools and reports.
- Unrivaled collection of news and data: Access to a full text global news archive, with more than 38,000 sources. Available datasets also include: sanctions & watchlists, PEPs, state-owned enterprises, ESG ratings, company reports & filings, biographies, legal data, and US public records.
- Intuitive user experience: A simple, intuitive interface available in multiple languages makes it easy to efficiently vet and monitor third parties.
To learn more about how the Nexis Diligence+ platform can supercharge your approach to risk assessment, please visit www.lexisnexis.com/diligence-plus
About LexisNexis Legal & Professional
LexisNexis® Legal & Professional provides legal, regulatory, and business information and analytics that help customers increase their productivity, improve decision-making, achieve better outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. LexisNexis Legal & Professional, which serves customers in more than 150 countries with 11,300 employees worldwide, is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.
LexisNexis | Nexis Solutions