Instrument Landing System And Visual Landing Aids Market: Global Demand Analysis & Opportunity Outlook 2026
Dec 02, 2021
The Instrument Landing System And Visual Landing Aids Market is forecasted to grow from USD 1211.16 billion in 2018 to USD 1720.82 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.4%, during the forecast period. Increasing demand for landing safety and operational efficiency is the major driving factor of the market.
An Instrument Landing System (ILS) can be defined as a runway approach aid, which provides pilots with both vertical and horizontal guidance during an approach to land with the use of two radio beams. Innovation of airports is the important factor that accelerates the growth of the instrument landing system and visual landing aids market. Rise in air traffic has resulted in the enhanced need to enlarge airports so as to increase the airports capacity. With the penetration of new and advanced technologies in ILS and VLA, the airports will be able to replace their old systems with new state-of-art systems.
Get a Free Sample Report with Table of Contents https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1245
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Instrument Landing System And Visual Landing Aids Market is forecasted to grow from USD 1211.16billion in 2018 to USD 1720.82 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.4%, during the forecast period. Increasing demand for landing safety and operational efficiency is the major driving factor of the market.
- Based on Category, the market is divided as ILS CAT I, ILS CAT II, ILS CAT III. CAT II/CAT III is expected to grow the market at a rate of 4.5%. Due to the high efficiency and the ability to safe landing even in poor conditions, the CAT II/CAT III is rapidly increasing in demand.
- Based on Visual landing aids, the market is segmented as Runaway lighting, Taxiway lighting and Approach lighting. The ALS or approach lighting system helps the pilot in shifting from instrument to visual flight, as well as to align the aircraft visually with the runway centerline. The approach lighting system at the Decision Altitude allows the pilot to continue landing towards the runway, even when the runway or runway lights cannot be seen.
- The Technology used is LED’s and Incandescent lights. LED’s is forecasted to drive the market. LEDs are more energy efficient and consume less power as energy is not wasted by generating radiant heat.
- The Instrument Landing System And Visual Landing Aids Market is segmented across five regions, namely, North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America. APAC is forecasted to dominate themarket with the largest share of 37%.
- The major players in the Image intensifier unit market are Thales Group (France) , Astronics Corporation (U.S.), ATG Airports, Ltd. (U.K.), ADB Airfield Solutions, LLC (U.S.), Rockwell Collins, Inc. (U.S.), Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), Multi Electric Manufacturing, Inc. (U.S.), Systems Interface Ltd. (U.K.), SAAB Sensis (U.S.) and Api Technologies Corporation (UK)
Buy this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1245
Key Reasons to Buy the Report:
- The report analyzes the global consumption rate in terms of value and volume.
- It comprehensively studies the key segments and sub-segments of the.
- The report is presents a detailed study of the intensely competitive landscape of the.
- The report offers vital information on the leading industry players, along with their values, sales volumes, and business growth strategies.
- Furthermore, the report highlights the strategic developments taking place in the global during the forecast period, such as expansions, agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches.
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of Category, Visual landing aids, technology and region:
Category Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- ILS CAT I
- ILS CAT II
- ILS CAT III
Visual landing aids Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Runaway lighting
- Taxi way lighting
- Approach lighting
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Incandescent lights
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1245
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Automotive Aftermarket By Type (Battery, Brake Pads, Gaskets & Seals, Lighting Components, Wheels, Body Parts, Others), By Application (Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles), By Certification (Genuine Parts, Certified Parts, Uncertified Parts), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Automotive Daytime Running Lamps Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Technology (HID, LED, Halogen), by Vehicle Type, by Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026
Commercial Vehicle Pedestrian Protection Systems Market By Types (Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Automatic Emergency Braking Systems (AEBS), Other) By Applications (Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV), Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicles (M&HCV)) Forecast 2020 To 2027
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370