FRP Panel Market: An Exclusive Study on Upcoming Trends and Growth Opportunities
Jun 04, 2021
Opportunities in the FRP panel market have evolved through a number of stages i.e. from fiberglass panel for building and truck & trailer to first fire-resistance FRP cladding panel. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the FRP panel market is expected to reach $1.3 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 2.3%. In this market, polyester based composite is expected to remain the largest resin type and building and construction segment is expected to remain the largest end use industry. Players can benefit from the available opportunities like growing residential and commercial construction industry and increasing production of recreational vehicles and trucks & trailers.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below https://www.lucintel.com/downloadreportsample.aspx?RepId=RPT9745
Crane Composites, Lamilux Heinrich Strunz Group, US Liner Company, Kalwall Corporation, Fibrosan, Panolam Industries, and Strongwell Corporation are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates:FRP panel market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: FRP panel market size by various applications such as end use industry, reinforcement, end use industry, fiber type, resin type, resin group, and regions in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis:FRP panel market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of FRP panel in the FRP panel market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of FRP panel in the FRP panel market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/frp-panel-market.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link email@example.com
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
Dallas, Texas, USA
Pultrusion Market Report:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/pultrusion-market.aspx
Composite Tube Market Report:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/composite-tube-market.aspx
FRP Pole Market Report:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/frp-pole-market.aspx
Composites in the Passenger Rail Market Report:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/passenger-rail-composites-market.aspx
Growth Opportunities for Composites in the Global Mass Transportation and Off Road Equipment Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/active-optical-cable-market.aspx
North American FRP Pipe Market Report:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/north-american-frp-pipe-market.aspx
Automotive Composite Suspension Components Market Report:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/automotive-composite-suspension-components-market.aspx
FRP Tank in the Water and Wastewater Market Report:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/frp-tank-in-the-water-and-wastewater-market.aspx
European Automotive Composites Market Report:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/european-automotive-composites-market.aspx
Growth Opportunities in the Global Composite Cylinder Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/growth-opportunities-in-the-global-composite-cylinder.aspx