FELTON, Calif., Jan. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global application container market size is anticipated to reach USD 8.2 Billion until 2025. It is expected to register growth with 26.5% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025. This growth can be associated with its surging usage for running and deploying applications in the absence of VMs (Virtual Machines).
The segment of large enterprises was valued USD 950.0 million in 2018 due to the availability of robust infrastructure and huge R&D facilities for product development and innovation. 3While the SMEs segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2025 on account of its features like cost-effectiveness, easy administration, and management.
The data management & orchestration segment registered a significant share on account of its data deployment and management features. On the other hand, the monitoring & security segment is expected to witness the highest revenue by 2025 due to the container’s ability to identify errors that can withstand system breakdowns.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on “Application Container Market“ Report 2025.
North America dominated the global market with a share of around 35.0% across the global market in 2018 due to the rising adoption of technologies like cloud-native by vendors in the U.S. While Asia Pacific is projected to witness CAGR of 30.0% from 2019 to 2025 on account of the adoption of technologies like IoT, hybrid cloud, and DevOps across India and China.
The application container market includes key players such as Docker, Inc.; Google, Inc.; Red Hat, Inc.; Cisco Systems, Inc.; and VMware, Inc. These players are adopting marketing strategies like collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships to widen their product portfolio, and reach. Also, product development and innovation are largely being carried out by these players.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The segment of large enterprise is expected to generate a revenue of USD 950.0 million in 2018.
- The Telecommunication and IT segment are projected to register 28.0% CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
- North America dominated the global market with share of around 35.0% across the global market.
- The key players in this market are Docker, Inc.; Google, Inc.; Red Hat, Inc.; Cisco Systems, Inc.; and VMware, Inc.
Browse 167 page research report with TOC on “Global Application Container Market” at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-application-container-market
Million Insights has segmented the global application container market on the basis of deployment, organization size, platform, application, service, and region:
- Application Container Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Application Container Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Large Enterprises
- Application Container Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Application Container Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Healthcare & Life Science
- Telecommunication & IT
- Retail & E-commerce
- Media & Entertainment
- Application Container Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Monitoring & Security
- Data Management & Orchestration
- Support & Maintenance
- Other Consulting Services
- Application Container Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore more market research reports of similar category by Million Insights:
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Market – The global anti-money laundering market size was accounted for USD 857.2 million in 2018 and expected to grow with a CAGR of 13.6% over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025. Rising incidence of money laundering is becoming a challenge for financial and other sectors over the past few years.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Market – The global artificial intelligence in agriculture market size was USD 608.9 million in 2018. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 25.4% over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. Artificial intelligence (AI) solutions help in increasing farming productivity and crop yield. These solutions use predictive analytic based techniques.
- Education and Learning Analytics Market – The global education and learning analytics market size was accounted for USD 17.01 billion, in 2018. It is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of 17.4% from 2019 to 2025. The growing awareness regarding improved learning systems which enhances the performance and ability of student and education institutes is expected to surge the market growth.
- Smart Office Market – The smart office market size across the globe was valued at USD 18.46 Billion in the year 2016. It is anticipated to witness growth with 13.2% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2017 to 2025. This can be associated with the surging need for optimal and effective utilization of infrastructure and IT resources.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/application-container-market-to-expand-at-26-5-cagr-by-2025–owing-to-surging-usage-for-running–deploying-applications-in-absence-of-virtual-machines–million-insights-301207166.html
SOURCE Million Insights