SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The global video streaming market size is anticipated to reach USD124.57 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 19.10% CAGR during the forecast period. Globally, rising demand for on-demand video and extensive growth of online video are key drivers of the market. In addition, increasing demand for high-speed Internet connectivity acts as an advantage for the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Increasing usage of videos in corporate training and growing impact of video streaming in the education sector are anticipated to drive the market
- Use of artificial intelligence to improve video quality is expected to push the market to register a CAGR of 19.10% over the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest growth rate over the forecast period, majorly due to increasing demand for high-speed internet connectivity and surge in on-demand streaming
- Key players in the market include Akamai Technologies, Inc.; Amazon Web Services; Apple, Inc.; Cisco Systems, Inc.; Google Inc.; Kaltura, Inc.; Netflix, Inc.; Ustream; Wowza Media Systems; AT&T Inc.; and Hulu, LLC.
Read 100 page research report with TOC on “Video Streaming Market Analysis Report By Streaming Scope, By Solution (IPTV, OTT), By Platform, By Revenue Model, By Service, By Deployment, By User, By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/video-streaming-market
Growing adoption of smartphones, in combination with extensive range of high-speed Internet technologies such as 3G, 4G, and LTE, has resulted in increasing growth of data. Audio and video traffic across the globe has boosted consumption of Internet data. Moreover, rising demand for devices that are capable of supporting digital media are helping consumers to access media content anywhere across the globe.
The market can be categorized based on streaming scope into live video and non-linear video. The live video segment held the dominant share and is also anticipated to grow at a faster pace over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the video streaming market based on streaming, solution, platform, deployment, service, revenue model, user, application, and region:
- Video Streaming Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Live Video
- Non-Linear Video
- Video Streaming Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Internet Protocol TV
- Over the Top (OTT)
- Pay TV
- Video Streaming Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Gaming Consoles
- Laptops & Desktops
- Smartphones & Tablets
- Smart TV
- Video Streaming Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Video Streaming Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Managed Services
- Training & Support
- Video Streaming Revenue Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Video Streaming User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Video Streaming Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Real time entertainment
- Web browsing & advertising
- Social networking
- Video Streaming Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Online Media Market – Proliferation of internet users and high adoption rate of smartphones and portable devices are the major factors that drive online media market growth.
- Data Management System (DBMS) Market – The global Data Management System (DBMS) market is anticipated to witness growth over the forecast period owing to widespread use of computer system.
- Advanced Process Control (APC) Market – The global advanced process control (APC) market is anticipated to witness growth owing to growing importance of cost reduction in process industry.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc