Generator Sales Market Size, Share, Technology Overview, Top Manufacturers Analysis, Trends, Regions, Demands and Global Outlook 2030
Nov 22, 2022
Generator Sales Market Research Report and Growth Analysis 2022 by Type (Continuous, Stand By and Peak Shave), by Fuel (Diesel and Gas), by End-use (Residential, Commercial and Industrial), by Portability (Stationary and Portable), and Region – Global Forecast till 2030
Generator Sales Market Analysis:
Generator Sales Market is projected to be worth USD 33.54 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.67% during the forecast period (2021 – 2030).
Generators are equipment able to provide backup power to areas experiencing outages frequently or irregularly. Generator sales have multiplied due to rapid industrialization and urbanization. The global generator sales market report by Market Research Future (MRFR) provides insights to clients within the industry as well as new entrants planning to make an impact in the power generation sector. The COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on the generator sales industry are written in high detail.
These are key players of the global generator sales market.
- General Electric
- MTU Onsite Energy
- Schneider Electric
- Himoinsa S.L.
- Siemens AG
Launch of new products and adherence to environmental agency regulations are major priorities of players.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1524
Generator Sales Market Scope
The COVID-19 pandemic has negatively affected the generator sales market owing to a huge dip in generator demand. National lockdowns initiated by governments has led to shutdown of large industries such as construction, tourism, hospitality, and oil & gas leading to sluggish demand. But the reopening of sectors can revive the industry over the forecast period.
The demand for continuous power is likely to drive the sales of generators worldwide. Rapid industrialization and establishment of power grid projects provide the market ample space to flourish. The oil & gas sector is one of the biggest benefactors of generators due to its requirement of power at peak hours and need in functioning of the value chain. For instance, Siemens has developed generators capable of operating at 5 MW.
Adoption of energy storage technologies and renewable energy can hamper the market growth.
Generator Sales Market Segmentation
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into standby, peak shave, and continuous. Amongst these, continuous segment holds the largest market share due to increasing demand for power during peak period and areas in frequent outages. On the other hand, the standby segment can face increased demand owing to its requirement in healthcare and data centers.
- By fuel, the generator sales market is divided into diesel and gas. Diesel generators are dominating the market owing to their capacity to generate large amount of power and easy availability of fuel. Its wide usage in marine, oil & gas, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors can drive the segment growth. However, gas generators are expected to dominate the generator sales market over the forecast period as they are environment-friendly amid increasing prices of diesel.
- By portability, the generator sales market is divided into stationary and portable. Portable generators are expected to gain a higher number of customers owing to increasing short-term projects and generator rental market becoming stronger. Huge need for hybrid generators that provide advantages in terms of fuel consumption, noise, and running time can boost the portable generator sales in the coming years. Development of mobile gensets for residential and construction applications can provide huge growth opportunities.
- On the basis of end-use, the market is classified into commercial, residential, and industrial. Industrial segment holds the largest market share owing to increasing industrialization from developing countries. Favorable policies in Mexico, India, Canada, and China can drive the segment growth.
Request Customization @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/ask_for_customize/1524
Generator Sales Market Regional Analysis:
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and the Middle East & Africa (MEA) are regions considered for the global generator sales market.
- North America
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
APAC can account for the largest market share due to high demand for diesel and gas generators in China. New policies for subsidizing investments in India and influx of new cashflow can bode well for the generator sales market.
The MEA region is expected to follow APAC in demand owing to a flurry of investments in smart cities and new industries. Huge need for backup generators in sub-Saharan countries and popularity of hybrid generators can drive regional market growth.
Ask for Discount: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1524
AFC Energy has partnered with Mace Group for development of diesel generators derived from ammonia.
Market Research Future® (Part of WantStats Research and Media Pvt. Ltd.) has specialized research analysts in the areas of Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, C&M, Energy & Power, F&B, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, ICT, Industrial Equipment, Packaging Construction & Mining and Semiconductor.
Market Research Future (MRFR) is a global market research company that takes pride in its services, offering a complete and accurate analysis with regard to diverse markets and consumers worldwide. MRFR’s approach combines the proprietary information with various data sources to give an extensive understanding to the client about the latest key developments, expected events and about what action to take based on these aspects.
Contact: Market Research Future 99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor New York, New York 10013 United States of America Sales: +1 628 258 0071(US) +44 2035 002 764(UK) Email: email@example.com
Wire, Research Newswire, English