Energy Drinks Market Outlook 2021 Pricing Strategy, Industry Latest News, Top Company Analysis, Research Report Analysis and Share by Forecast 2030
Dec 02, 2021
Consumers prefer products that come from natural sources and are vegan, GMO-free, organic, and have other clean label attributes. Their focus on holistic living and wellness is a key factor driving the energy drinks market. Consumers are determined to mark more purposeful choices with their buying power, purchasing with intention of creating positive and valuable experiences, which is supporting the expansion of the market.
The demand for energy drinks is significantly increasing with consumers looking for ways of ensuring better health and immunity. There has been a sharp increase in the demand for coffee, dairy juice and other beverages across North America and Europe as consumers stockpile on essential products to sustain them during quarantine period amidst the prevailing COVID-19 crisis.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11625
Energy drinks Market Outlook & Key Findings
- Energy drinks market is likely to rise at above 7% CAGR, as covid-19 pushes the consumption in U.S. and Western Europe
- From being niche products, energy drinks have transitioned to one of the fastest growing products in the beverages market. This change is brought about by the increasing focus on health and fitness.
- “The demand for more” is one of the key factors driving the beverage industry over the years. Drinkers are becoming adventurous and promiscuous and breaking the boundaries between drink categories to gain multi-sensory drinking experience.
- Manufacturers in the beverage market are emphasizing on customized beverages to target specific age segment (18-34 years), which is leading to frequent product launches over last 5 years.
Leading Suppliers in Energy drinks Market
A few of the companies operating in the energy drinks market are Red Bull GmbH, Monster Beverage Corp., Kraft Foods Inc., Nestlé S.A., The Gatorade Company, Inc., PepsiCo Inc., Suntory Holdings Ltd., Rockstar Inc., Arizona Beverage Company, Sinebrychoff (Carlsberg Group), HYPE Energy, Living Essentials LLC, Zipfizz Corporation, Asia Brewery Incorporated, Unique Beverage Company LLC, Bomba USA, LLC, Vital Pharmaceuticals, Inc., NEALKO ORAVAN, spol. s r.o. (Black Hoarse), Xyience Energy Drink, Energy Beverages LLC, and others.
Producers of energy drinks are regularly offering consumers with more innovative products including unique ingredients and flavours. Innovation in energy drinks is intended to meet the evolving consumer demand for healthier beverages without compromising on the taste, flavor, texture, and nutritional qualities of the product.
- In April 2019, PepsiCo Inc. launched PepsiCo’s Propel Vitamin Boost, which contains vitamins and electrolytes. The product contains daily recommended values of vitamin B3, B5, B6, C, and E. It is available in three flavors- peach mango, apple pear, and strawberry raspberry.
- In 2015, Unilever signed a partnership agreement with JD.com, China’s largest online direct sales company, which is expected to help the company to expand its presence in China through JD’s extensive online sales platform
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Ask Analyst: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11625
The global energy drinks market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- Ready-To-Drink (RTD)
- Blends (Mix)
- Store Based Retailing
- Hypermarkets /Supermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Mom And Pop Stores
- Discount Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Small Groceries
- Online Retail
Buy Now Report Here: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11625
Table Of Content
1. Global Energy Drinks Market – Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Consumer Behavior and Attitude Measurement
4. Market Tendencies & Latest Buzz
5. Product Launch Track & Trends
6. Production, Supply and Trade Analysis
7. Market Dynamics
8. Energy Drink Demand Assessment By Region
9. Supply Chain Analysis
10. Global Energy Drinks Market Pricing Analysis
11. Global Energy Drinks Market Analysis and Forecast
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Food, and Beverages Landscape:
Specialty Food Ingredients Market: Find insights on the specialty food ingredients market with analysis of statistics, segments, players, influencers, and business strategies adopted over a 10-year forecast period.
Food Amino Acids Market: FMI’s report on the food amino acids market provides insights on the market for 2021-2031. The study provides insights on restraining forces, revenue sources, market leaders, and market strategies.
Pea Protein Market: An analysis on the pea protein market with information on opportunities, growth levers, regional markets, restraints, regulatory policies, and strengths of market players.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com