GURUGRAM, India, August 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
Key Takeaway from Ken Research Report titled, UK Telemedicine Market Outlook to 2022
- The increase in number of aging population will therefore increase the demand of telemedicine in UK.
- The increasing acceptance of 4G and 5G spectrum and growing acceptance of telemedicine in UK will pose as an opportunity for the players in the telemedicine market.
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and continual investments from both public and private sectors will thereby increase the demand of telemedicine in the UK.
The increasing acceptance of 4G and 5G spectrum and growing acceptance of telemedicine in UK is posing as opportunities for the players in the telemedicine market. Babylon Health will be able to develop its artificial intelligence technology to a great level and will be able to diagnose and foresee personal health issues better than doctors. The demand for telemedicine in UK is expected to grow at a rapid pace from the year 2021 to 2022. The growth will be driven by the increasing emphasis of healthcare information technology (HIT) players, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and continual investments from both public and private sectors.
UK government has implemented data protection act 2018. This act will secure the patient data in hospitals and with telemedicine companies. The hospitals and telemedicine providers must make sure that the patient information is used fairly, lawfully and transparently for specific and explicit purposes.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “UK Telemedicine Market Outlook To 2022 – by Services (Tele Home & M-Health and Tele Hospital), by Technology Platform (Software, Hardware and Telecom), by Clinical Applications (Tele Cancer Services, Tele Radiology, Tele Pathology, Tele Neurology, Tele Psychology and Others)“ believe that promoting better regulations, providing access to patient’s long term medical records, partnering with the UK offices will aid the telemedicine market. In 2017, Tele cancer services have dominated the market in terms of domestic revenue. Tele cancer services dominate because of the rising number of cancer cases in the country. In 2017, the Tele Radiology contributed the second highest share followed by Tele Pathology, Tele Neurology, Tele Psychology services. Others services include dermatology, epidemiology, prescription counseling, surgical applications, cardiology and dentistry has contributed the least share in UK Telemedicine market in 2017.
UK Telemedicine market is expected to register positive CAGR of around 10.4% during the period 2018-2022 in terms of revenue. Providing better data security and adopting different marketing techniques to create awareness is expected to have positive impact on the overall telemedicine market.
- UK Telemedicine Market
- Value Chain UK Telemedicine
- UK Telemedicine Market Revenue
- Tele Home Services Market UK
- Tele Health Market UK
- Tele Hospital Services Market UK
- M-Health Services Market UK
- Tele Cancer Services Market UK
- Tele Radiology Market UK
- Tele Pathology Market UK
- Tele Neurology Market UK
- Tele Psychology Market UK
- Telemedicine Hardware Companies UK
- Telemedicine Software Companies UK
- Data Security Market Telemedicine UK
- Consultation Process Telemedicine United Kingdom
- UK Telemedicine Business Model
- Trends UK Telemedicine
- Challenges UK Telemedicine
- Government Regulations UK Telemedicine
- Reimbursement System UK Telemedicine
- Regulatory Framework UK Telemedicine
- PEST Analysis UK Telemedicine
- Competitive Landscape UK Telemedicine
- Business Model Major Players UK Telemedicine
- UK Telemedicine Industry Future
- Recommendation UK Telemedicine
- Telemedicine Services
- Tele Home
- Tele Hospital
- By Technology Platform
- By Telemedicine Clinical Applications
- Tele Cancer Services
- Tele Radiology
- Tele Pathology
- Tele Neurology
- Tele Psychology
- Babylon Health
- Push Doctor
- Tele Medicine Clinic
- Doctor Care Anywhere
- Home Touch
- Skin Analytics
- Capture Proof
For More Information, Refer to the Link below:
The global market for telemedicine is expected to reach nearly USD64 Billion by 2022. The deployment of telemedicine has significantly changed the healthcare paradigm, due to various technological innovation in the field of medical device and services.
The report titled “The US Telemedicine Market Outlook to 2018 – Rising Penetration of Telehome Care and mHealth” provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as the market size of the US telemedicine, Telehome, Telehospital, telemedicine technology (hardware and software) and services, mhealth, real-time telehealth, store and forward system and hybrid telehealth market along with the future outlook of the industry.
The report titled “Africa Telemedicine Outlook and Opportunities” provides a comprehensive analysis of e-Health scenario in Africa covering market challenges and success case studies by countries and at multinational levels. The report discusses about the current health scenario of different countries such as South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Botswana, Cameroon and Ethiopia.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
SOURCE Ken Research